1. September is the last stretch of this term, I have a lot of assessments and reports to finish. Just today me and my partner finished a 45-second commercial. The commercial took us about four hours to finish from conceptualisation to recording and then finally to editing. My eyes are swollen. And this is just one of my assessments! I really hope that my juggling between work and school will prove to be fruitful ~
2. I’ve been working on two embroidery projects, free patterns that I took from Wild Olive. I hope to post it within this month.
3. Trying to be healthy despite by busy, crazy schedule. My goal is to exercise three times a week for at least thirty minutes or an hour. Of course healthy eating is also part of the equation.
4. Once all my assessments are completed, I would want to go play with all the cameras that I have DSLR, digital, LOMO and instax. A self-date is in order to reward myself for all the hard work I’ve done.
5. I really, really love studying Korean. But the recent busyness the time allotted for reviewing grammar concepts and vocabulary has given way to my studies or sleeping. I try to sneak in Korean whenever I can, paying more attention when I watch variety shows – learning new words and honing my listening skills.
6. I am excited to start a new phase in my writing, and I am really grateful for the opportunity to be in a place where I can write articles that I am passionate about!
September has started and I believe that it gets better and better! 2012 will be my best year yet!